FIDAMC is a Private non-profit RTO, born as an agreement between EADS, the Spanish government (CDTI), and the regional government (CM) in July / 2006. FIDAMC’s main principles are:
- Enhance and consolidate the Spanish leading position in the composite field.
- Set up an excellent composite center providing services to the Spanish aeronautical industry and opened to other industries.
- Promote contact with Universities, Scientific Institutions, and others Research & Development Centres.
STAFF AND REVENUES:
- 70 Staff: 5 Doctors, 18 technicians, and 47 university graduates, mainly engineers
- Annual income 10 M€
EQUIPMENT AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 8.000 m2 shop floor: ATL, AFP (PP,DFP,TP-ISC), AFP-ISC, Forming, Heat plate press, Injection machine, NDT, Heavens, Autoclaves
- Qualified for Special Processes (Airbus Commercial Aircraft QSPL): limited to test.
- 300 m2 Laboratory: Specimens preparation, Physic-chemical lab, Mechanical lab.
- Accredited under ISO/IEC 17025, Certified by NADCAP, Qualified by Airbus